Friday, June 12, 2009

well

I still have so many pictures to upload, but I am unfortunately unable to blog any of them since the pictures are saved in my laptop which is packed underneath my clothes.

I guess I can just upload them in Korea on facebook.


I am not going to upload this blog anymore; consider this post the very last page of the book you were really enjoying.

Lastly, I appreciate everyone who appreciated me and my blog and I will let you know if I get to have another blog in the future via facebook.

Thank you all!
and
I love all of you, especially Sisi Kiki, Ari, JP, Kevin (yeah even Kevin), and Nora.
Don't be sad, querulous, or mad and just inure yourself to love even the absence of my blog (and me)!

I hope I can see you again. Have a nice summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment