Thursday, June 11, 2009






We had a farm tour. I thought it was optional but it was obligatory, which totally obliterated my secret desire to take a nap. Unavoidably, I follwed my advisor and tried to have fun.

It wasn't so bad after all although I had difficulty...trying to avoid cow poop and goat poop. I couldn't even enjoy the nice scenery surrounding me, since I was so overwhelmed by the presence of poop that I just looked at the ground most of the time. Well, after stepping on few pieces of poop, I gave up trying to avoid poop and just cooly walked around.

Dylon was so into cows and goats. He kissed some cows and hugged goats. Later, we all went to the pig farm, and I expected that he'd kiss and hug pigs too, but he unexpectedly and strangely did not kiss or hug them...so I asked him "Do you not like pigs?''

He said "Idon't like animal that I can't not interact with".

No comments:

Post a Comment